CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Triple Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes with Homemade Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing

So the other day I got this chocolate cream cheese icing recipe from one of the teachers at school and I have been itching to use it since. I figured that Valentines Day was the perfect excuse to try this new recipe. I made triple chocolate fudge cupcakes from a box and then made my own homemade chocolate cream cheese icing. Delicious!


Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing
1 box powdered sugar
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 stick unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tbsp. milk
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 drop almond extract

Blend all ingredients together on medium speed for 2-3 minutes until smooth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment