CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Salsa Chicken Nachos

I came across a recipe for salsa chicken a couple weeks ago and I have been itching to try it out. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to eat it in a taco, on a salad or by itself, so instead, I decided to make nachos with it. It was great! After trying it with nachos and loving it, I would like to try it other ways also. I love good, easy recipes and definitely found a keeper.


Chicken in the crockpot after I shredded it.


Chicken made into nachos.



Salsa Chicken
3-4 chicken breasts
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 jar salsa
1 jalapeno, chopped
3/4 cup lime juice
1 tsp. cilantro

Combine all ingredients in a crockpot. Cook on low for 6 hours. Makes nachos, salads or tacos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment