CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Valentines Day!

Our computer charger broke so I haven't been able to post anything lately....time to catch up since my last post.

This year was our first Valentine's Day as a married couple and it was great! I had a class that I had to take for my job (I'm a high school teacher) until 6pm on Valentine's Day. When I came home my wonderful hubby had cleaned our house, bought me flowers, a card, and champagne and cooked me an amazing dinner.

Picture of the flowers, card and champagne.

Here is a picture of our dinner. Hubby smoked steaks with blue cheese, sauteed onions and mushrooms, sauteed fresh green beans and made baked potatoes. There was so much food, the baked potato didn't even make it in the picture. Best Valentine's Day dinner EVER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment